Monday, December 31, 2012

Carla's Decluttering Challenge

So probably not the worst thing you have ever seen, but it bothers me.  Sewing when there is junk lying around creates a little anxiety in me.  The hope chest contains a yarn stash. 


 The dresser has quite a nice fabric stash.  Out of sight, out of mind is what works best for me.
 
I cut and sew on the same table which is annoying, but it works.  It also creates a nasty little mess as I go, which often stays until the next time I sew.  I am a clean it up before you work instead of when you are done kid of girl.  Not good!
Yuck!
 
On to worse things.  Are you ready to be horrified?
 
Let me introduce you to the walk in closet in the sewing/spare room!
 

 
 
 
How is that for hiding your mess?  Sometimes I can barely open the door!
 
Onto the master closet.  The bedroom itself is neat.  Not surprising as you are now loearning that I try to hide my messes.  Open the door and this is what you find!

 
Again, not the worst, but yucko for me.  The floor has some junk on it to, but I guess I didn't get a picture of that.  Again, not too bad, but not neat enough for me.
 
So there you have it.  A kind of messy seing room and master closet and a very, very messy sewing room closet.  Help me Carla!
 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment