Monday, December 31, 2012

The big regret of 2012!

Guess what it is?  Using my blog to follow other blogs, but not posting and documenting what I have been up to.  I have made a lot of purses, totes, quilts and other things that I gave away without even so much as taking a picture.  I want to change that in 2013.  Simple goal right? 
Let's see how that goes.  It is my only year long goal for 2013.  I don't really make New Year's Resolutions.  To me a year is to long of a time frame and I falter and get away from the resolutions, giving up easily.  This year I am going to try something different - monthly and/or weekly goals.  This will be more manageable because of the short time frame.  I am a cross the items off a to do list kind of girl.  Thus the need for a shorter time frame.

So here it goes - January goals:
1.  Lose 10 lbs.  Reassess at the end of the month and set a new goal for February.
2.  Make a menu plan each week.
3.  Complete my January block of the month for the Don't Call Me Betsy activity.
4.  Complete to do list for Carla's January Finance and Decluttering Challenge.
5.  Participate in the good cheap eats pantry challenge.
6.  Make a noodlehead gathered clutch.  I have had the pattern for months and it is just sitting in my sewing room.  I love her patterns!
7.  Order the pattern and make a sidekick tote - also from noodlehead.  It has a recessed zipper and that is something I really want to learn! 
*I made the go anywhere tote and it taught me how to do piping.  I have made 8 or 10 of the 241 totes and learned how to insert a zipper pocket.  Noodlehead rocks! (I am not affiliated with the noodlehead website in any way and was not reimbursed to make the above comments.  I just happen to love her patterns.  It is solely my opinion).

That's it.  I will cross the items off as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment