Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday To Do List

1.  Cook Dinner - meatloaf, mashed potatoes and roasted broccoli - the youngest has his lower braces put on yesterday, so soft food is the order of the day.
2.  Grocery Shop -  Save-A-Lot is having a weekend sale with some rock bottom prices.  I walked out of Walmart yesterday but that is another post that will be coming shortly.  I really hate that Walmart does not respect me as a customer!
3.  Drop a raffle ticket off at my uncle's house.  My brother sold him a $10 ticket that includes admission to an event next weekend and I want to get it to him.
4.  To Do List Post
5.  Walmart Post
6.  Declutter my sewing room.  Clutter has gotten in the way of me going in there and I love to sew.  This was on my January list and my February list.  GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!  I can be such a slacker sometimes. 
7.  Start sewing something!  This creative outlet really lets me decompress and I have been quite stressed lately.  It is an issue that I really can't blog about.  Let's just say double GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment