Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Goals

1.  Cut and organize coupons.
2.  Make bibs to go with the blanket for a baby gift.
3.  Lesson plans for the week.
4.  Make 3 chicken casseroles - 1 for dinner and 2 for the freezer.
5.  Cook more chicken for the freezer.


I was able to get boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.39 a pound today, so I picked up about 20 lbs.  I could not believe the price.  We spent January trying to use up what was in our freezer, so I spent February starting to restock the freezer.  I will continue to do the same this month by cooking bigger batches and a few items at a time to freeze.  This makes dinner easy on those nights when we just don't feel like cooking.

1 comment:

  1. Nice price on chicken! The cheapest we get here is $1.79 and I usually stock up :)

    ReplyDelete