Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Couponing Frustrations with My Local Store Are Now Resolved!

Yesterday I wrote about the frustrations I had with coupon doublers in my local chain grocery store.  I did not name the chain as I wanted to talk to them first to see what I could get resolved first.  Well it has all be taken care of...  Yesterday the store manager called me and was extremely gracious and kind.  The chain is Tops Markets and I couldn't be happier with how it all worked out.  Doublers will be gladly taken as long as the total is $20 after store discounts but BEFORE manufacturer coupons.  I have already tried it and it appears the cashiers have all been informed and they were also very friendly and polite.  It is nice to have it resolved because we have very few stores to go to in my town.

No comments:

Post a Comment