Sunday, October 27, 2013
Goals for week -
1. Have 2 no spend days. I need to get back in this groove.
2. Lose 2 lbs.
3. Gather materials due to my boss by Friday for an very important meeting next Monday. I would like to be done with this by Wednesday at the latest.
4. Finish one zipper pouch for a Christmas gift. I can't seem to get my sewing groove back, so this is a very small goal.
5. Spend $40 at most at the grocery store and drug stores. We have so much stuff and I don't need to buy anything except maybe fruit, milk and anything that is free or almost free with a coupon (that we will actually use). I wouldn't even set this at $40, but my husband is on a diet and might need some things.
6. Get my coupons organized for next week when I will be shopping more.
I want to get back to making lists because it helps me accomplish my goals!