Sunday, January 12, 2014

Busy Stay at Home Day Today

This is what I want to get done today and I plan on trying to get done fairly early in the day.  Let's see if I can accomplish it all!
1.  Cook soup for tomorrow night's dinner.
2.  Organize coupons
3.  Make a simple tablet cover.
4.  Lesson Plans
5.  Figure out a menu for the week.
6.  Tally the damage from shopping and eating out yesterday.  It was bad, but could have been much worse.  We had a good time and it was well worth it.

I might be home alone today.  My husband and one of our sons are going to see the hobbit with a friend and some family.  They have been planning this for over a month and are excited.  The other son seems to not be interested.  Maybe he will change his mind and go.  If not, I will enjoy having him home with me!

1 comment:

  1. It is already 11 am and I haven't done anything. I am going to get a shower and try to get motivated. Thanks for the inspiration. I need to cut chicken and figure out a few more things for my son's birthday party. Then, we need to clean the house from top to bottom.

    ReplyDelete