Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Night Chit Chat

  • Reading:  Blogs - finance, frugality, cooking, etc.
  • Listening to:  HGTV
  • Watching:  I just turned on HGTV.  I am going to watch beachfront bargains.  It is going to hit -5 here this week, so I need to at least look at the beach!
  • Cooking/Baking:  This weekend I made homemade rolls, hot sausage sandwiches, cheesy ham/potato/corn/bacon chowder and ham/scalloped potatoes.  It was a high calorie, comfort food weekend so we will be having grilled chicken salads on Monday!
  • Happy you accomplished this week:  3 1/2 pans of lasagna for the freezer
  • Looking forward to next week:  Actually going to work and getting out of the house.  It is freezing cold here at it gets too easy to stay in the house and be a slug!
  • Thankful for today:  My family, our health and good jobs.
  • Bonus Question: Do you enjoy winter activities?  Not any more.  I loved skating, sledding and cross country skiing as a kid.  I won't go out into the cold to do those things anymore!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment