Here is the one from last week:
It is such a fun and easy project!
1. Cut the fabric and towel to one inch wider and longer than the area you want to cover.
2. Lay the right sides together and sew with a half inch seam allowance. Leave a couple of inches open on one side for turning.
3. Press - ironing makes all the difference for a nice finished project.
4. Top stich around the edge. Make sure you catch the whole you used for turning to close it securely.
5. Iron again.
6. Sit back and enjoy the simple beauty of this 5 minute project. Others will ooh and ah and think you are a genius. I can't speak for you, but I am NOT a genius.
7. Maybe even go and wash some dishes!
Note: I think it might be easier to cut the fabric to the size you want and attach it to the complete towel and then trim the excess towel off after step 2. This will allow for slight shifting as you are working with 2 completely different materials and textures.