Monday, January 6, 2014

Lasagna Freezer Fest - Cooking Groove



 

 I decided to make a huge batch of lasagna for the freezer before I went back to work on the 2nd, so these photos are from the first.  I made three 9x13 and one 9x9 for the freezer.  The label maker showed that the last time I did this was 8-15-13, so I only need to do this a couple of times per year.

This blue dish was also made and baked that day for dinner.  We don't do sauerkraut on new year's.  I can't stand the stuff and I am not superstitious anyway!

Here it is in all it's glory, baked and ready to eat with a side of garlic bread and a mixture of peas and corn!

2 comments:

  1. Yum!! I really need to start doing that because we like lasagna and haven't ever made it. Do you have a recipe that you use most often??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same question as Alison - do you have a preferred recipe? Nice work stocking the freezer!

    ReplyDelete