Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sew Every Day for a Week - Wednesday and Friday - Crayon Rolls

Tuesday was the first day of my challenge and I made baby gifts.  Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures before I gave the gift away.  Wednesday and Friday I made 12 crayon rolls.  10 will go to church and 2 will go into my gift stash.  That should restock the church quite well.  Children that are visiting get a crayon roll and coloring book to keep.
I hate to admit it, but I didn't sew on Thursday.  Some crazy stuff was going on and my phone was ringing off the hook.  I can see already that a week is not going to cut it for what I need to catch up on in the sewing room.  I am going to extend it out until next Friday which will make it 10 days of sewing since I missed a day.  I am having fun doing this.
I can't believe how long the crayon rolls took.  It seemed like I was cutting out pieces and interfacing for hours!

1 comment: