Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bread Machine Pizza

Layer the ingredients in the bread machine in this order:
1  1/4 very warm water
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
4  1/2 c white flour
1 tsp salt - in one corner
1/2 tsp sugar - in opposite corner
1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1  3/4 tsp bread machine yeast - make a shallow well in the center of the flour for the yeast

Choose the dough setting - mine takes 1  1/2 hours.  About 10 minutes before the dough is done preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.  Spray baking sheet with pam.  When the dough is done work it across the baking sheet.  We like thin crust so I use a pan the is big as my oven rack.  You could use a smaller pan for a thicker crust.  Bake about 6 minutes to get the crust started.  Remove from oven.  Layer with sauce (I just use 1/2 a jar of spaghetti sauce), mozzarella cheese and toppings of your choice.  Bake about 12 more minutes.  YUMMY!

3 comments:

  1. The pizza looks yummy! Thanks for sharing this at the Open House party and enjoy the rest of the week.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT timing!!! I'm using a break maker for the first time ever (as I type). I usually just make my dough in a bowl. I'll have to try your recipe tomorrow.
    Stopping by from Show and Tell Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is just not only helpful but also incredibly artistic too. There usually are extremely couple of individuals who can write not simple posts that creatively. Maintain the great posting !!
    best bar to watch sports

    ReplyDelete